Your Donation or sponsorship makes a local difference
Thank you for your interest in supporting our cause through a financial donation. Dozens of local nonprofits rely on grants from the Kiwanis Club of San Ramon Valley to fund projects that would otherwise go unrealized. The SRV Kiwanis Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3); donations are tax-deductible and 100% of funds will be used for grants or service projects in the San Ramon Valley area.
A donation of $25-$50 may help fund things like:
- Psychosocial services for a cancer patient
- Parenting education services for at-risk families
- Handmade quilts for children in local hospitals
- A holiday meal and gift for 15 Veteran families and children
- Counseling for at-risk youth
- Books for a 2nd grade classroom
A donation of $50-$100 MAY HELP FUND THINGS LIKE:
- Support groups for families of children with disabilities
- Camp tshirts, journals, and bags for 15 children in crisis
- 500 holiday meals for needy households
- Maintenance of trailer used to transport horses to visit children with special needs
ABLE TO DO MORE? Become a sponsor.
Larger donations may help get a new social project off the ground, purchase much-needed equipment, or strengthen existing efforts in the local community.
Those who donate $150 or more automatically qualify as Friends of Kiwanis or Sponsors, and receive the benefits that come with our sponsorship-level gifts. Please select a sponsorship level on the left to become a sponsor today, and the button below to learn more about sponsorship benefits.
GIVE THROUGH AMAZON SMILE
The Kiwanis Club of San Ramon Valley is registered with AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is an Amazon-run initiative that offers a easy way for users to support a specific charitable organization every time they shop on Amazon, at no additional cost. When shopping through smile.amazon.com, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. Click the image below to designate the Kiwanis Club of San Ramon Valley as your selected AmazonSmile charity.